Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day Thirty

January 22, 2010

So today I took the SAT, and after the test I went to eat some MEXICAN food with my parents. So after I stuffed down my enchilada, my parents and I started talking about sleeping and lucid dreams and such. After a couple of minutes, we got to talk about me sleeping walking. hahahaha. I never knew that I sleepwalked, but apparently, I get up during the night, go to my bathroom, and just pee. I don't necessarily pee in the toilet, I just pee, HAHAHAHA. But my parents, aren't surprised when I do that, cause I apparently do that often! They say sometimes, when they are lucky, I'm a straight shooter, and I land everything in the toilet!!! But the WORST part is, sometimes, I wouldn't go to the bathroom closest to my room. My parents said that I would sometimes go to my dad's bathroom and just pee in the bathtub!!!! hahahahah. yeah, I'm a freak. Don't invite me to your sleep-overs.

-Nahum


No comments:

Post a Comment