Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day Thirty-two

January 29, 2011

So yesterday the weirdest thing happened to me. So I went to get some groceries with my mom yesterday, and we stopped by this korean market in la. Before we entered to get food, my mom spotted this 60 year old man selling magazine subscriptions. My mom shows interest and I look at the delicious looking bread next to the man's little table. After my mom buys the subscription, she calls me over so I could carry the magazines to the car. As soon as the man saw me, fireworks shot out of his eyes. He was like, "OH! Is that your son???"
Mom, "Yes it is."
"WOW, you really raised him well!! He looks great! My son is all skinny and stuff, but your son has the PERFECT amount of fat! wow you really really raised him well."
....yup. I didn't know what to do. So he goes on rambling about how he wants his thirteen year old son to have the exact same body figure as me, and how much he was in love with me... homo. So the man places all the magazines my mom purchased in a small plastic bag and handed it to me. As soon as I had a grip on the bag, he snuck up behind me and squeezed my waist.
....
....
....
....
....if you're weirded out how the hell do you think I felt. I freaking jumped like 48034 feet in the air cause he scared the living crap out of me. So after the love-handle squeezing, I like ran to the car, and I was "UMMA, LET'S GO!!!!!"

-Nahum

No comments:

Post a Comment