Monday, February 7, 2011

Day Thirty-three

February 7, 2011

So a couple of days ago I went to volunteer at this hospital in LA. So the people at the volunteer office told me that they were going to give me an ID card that allowed me to access the parking lot free of charge (SWEET). So I park on the street, put in enough coins for 26 minutes and go inside to get my ID card. I take my picture, write my address, blah blah blah, but eventually the ID-making ran a little long on time. I stared at my watched and 24 minutes already passed by. I sprinted across the hospital, jumped up and down on the elevator (thinking it would make it go down faster), and blasted to the streets. I jumped into my car and started my engine, and I looked up to find a small white ticket on my windshield wipers. BEHOLD THE ALL-MIGHTY FIRST PARKING TICKET! I was literally TWO minutes late, and in that time a bored as cop just decided to find my sexy car in the distance and slap a $88 fine on my dashboard! yup, that's right, EIGHTY-EIGHT BUCKAROOS! My parents hate me :P

-Nahum

No comments:

Post a Comment