Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day Thirty-nine

I really wanted to start writing in this blog more, but sadly, nothing happens to me. I've been going to summer school, taking SAT prep, and sitting on my ass for the past week. Well today, I went to the market with my parents and something happened. It wasn't anything major, but i thought it was pretty fun.
So I was in the bathroom of this market and I was taking a piss in an urinal. So as I'm peeing and whistling a Miley Cyrus song, a man comes through the door. I seize to whistle my embarrassing tune and just wait for the man to come pee in the urinal next to mine. But no, the man doesn't. So I turn around and the man is washing his hands. Okay so the man leaves after washing his hands right? Nope. After washing his hands with soap and water, the man goes to the urinal and starts to pee. So after he pees he washes his hands again right? Nope. So the man just comes into the bathroom, washes his hands, pees, and then just books it. hahah just thought that was funny. That's like going to school, and then putting on some nice clothes: the opposite order.
That is the most eventful thing from the last week.

-Nahum

No comments:

Post a Comment