Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day Twelve

April 20, 2010

Today I had a BLAST in english class. So a couple days ago, I witnessed my english teacher get into a car accident right next to school. I was driving the car behind the car that hit her. It was awesome! The car that crashed into my teacher's car lost its front bumper, and my teach's car had the living crap beaten out of it. So my teacher did not know that I was only a couple feet away from the accident when it happened. I told my teacher and she was estatic! She jumped up to me and asked to give her insurance company my number.

ANYWAYS! Back to today. In the middle of class we hear a cellphone ring. It's my english teacher's phone. She gets a call from the local police officer about accident. Everyone is ignored the fact that we had to grade a test and started listening to her talk to the police. And she says,"Yes! I have him right now!" She then give me a little signal and then I knew it was time for me to talk to the big dog. So i grabbed the cellphone, headed over to the back of the room, and said, "Hello." I thought everyone would resume english time reading and what not, but that's not what went down. Everyone, including my english teacher, was gazing at me! I told my teacher that she didn't need to listen to my conversation and she just responded, "NONONO I need to listen to this" So for about two minutes I talked to the police officer on the phone with 60 little eyes all up on me. After I hung up the phone, I gave the phone to my teacher, and received an applause. Weird. So people were tossing out ideas like, EXTRA CREDIT! A+! hahahaha, but instead I got myself four delicious pieces of candy! YUM! :D

-Nahum

No comments:

Post a Comment