Friday, April 2, 2010

Day Ten

April 2, 2010

So today I went to a hospital in order to get this weird thing on my toe. I had this really nasty bruise on my foot from hitting the corner of a table on my right big toe. It was just a scar at first, but after a while puss started forming! YUCK huh? well I went to the doctors and he told me I had an infection and that he has to cut the entire left side of my toe and clean out all the nasty stuff. I was freaking nervous cause it hurt just poking my toe, so cutting the nail would be like HELL. But the doctor inserted 5748395735439857 needles into my toes first and made it completely numb. He did his business and patched me up. With a waddle, I went out the examination room. So for the next two weeks I have to wear bandages around my toe. If you see me, I'll be waddling.

-Nahum

1 comment: