Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day Eleven

April 7, 2010

Today I went on over to the DMV to get my permit. They did the usual bit; eye test, thumb print, photo, the whole shabang. It felt like i waited for hours. I used the bathroom occasionally too. I went in the bathroom, found myself a nice urinal, and got my business done. As I was finishing up, a hairy Mexican guy walks through the door. As he is heading towards the stall he stops, looks at me, and say, "Mucho aqua amigo." I look around to see that no one else is in the bathroom and he doesn't have a headset. I try to play along and chuckled with a awkward, "Yeah." I zipped up my pants and dashed out of there.

After my perverted encounter, I stood in line for AGES. I got through albums after albums on my iPod. Then I saw my homie Ailin, I said whatsup and continued to wait. I took the test. You could get 8 wrong at most, and I got 8 wrong. I GOT MY PERMIT! HOLLA! Soon you'll see this cool kid on the streets with an Aston Martin, holding the wheel like one hand, and the other hand is combing his luscious hair. If you do see this man, you're probably looking at me driving.

-Nahum

No comments:

Post a Comment