Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day Eighteen

September 14, 2010

So today I came home after school and just got comfortable. I knew that I didn't have much homework, so I just took a shower and took off all my clothes (don't worry, I had boxers on). So I started to do homework and my mom called me downstairs to eat at around 6. I'm just munching away my food while watching some Dexter's Laboratory and then my mom goes out through the back door to do some gardening. I continuing eating when all of a sudden my mom is knocking at the front door. She is screaming at me, telling me to open the door quickly. I openly the door. And I see my mom... next to my friend Nathan. So there I was, in all my glory, with just Tommy Hilfiger boxers. And so apparently Nathan called me 4 times trying to ask me a question about choir tour. And because I was downstairs I couldn't hear my phone vibrate. I answered his question and he quickly left, trying not to stare at my fat-pack for too long. YEAH...awkward.

-Nahum

No comments:

Post a Comment