Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day Nineteen

September 25, 2010

This blog is going to be a little different from my other blogs. I'm not going to be talking about what I did today, or what I am thinking about. I'm going to talk about a person that is very special to me. If you don't want to read a super cheesy blog, you should hit that back page button right now. I'm going to talk about Emily Song.
So Emily and I didn't really get off on the right foot :P Some might say that she hated my guts. In short, she got mad at me cause I sprayed her with a water gun the second I met her. Well there is more to the story, but ANYWAYS now we are cool. She is madly in love with me now. After LDC camp we became the best of friends. She is unbelievably nice and extremely chill to just hang out with. I think I have talked to her on AIM more then I have with anyone else in the entire world... and I've only known her for a little over a year. Well, now she's my best friend, and probably will be one of my closest friends forever.
I don't know if you guys know this, but Emily does this hiccup thing where she hiccups once and then she stops, it's pretty awesome! ahahhaha. Well aside from the fact that, Emily is extremely pretty and good-hearted, the best part about her is that she is caring and she is fun. Out of all the people I tell stories and secrets to, I feel most comfortable telling them to Emily. Although she is caring, she is just a fun person to be around. She plays jokes, she hits you when a punchbuggy passes by, she draws graffitis on your wall, she posts videos on your facebook, and she even drops your iPods in toilets. But best of all, she keeps you company and talks to you.
As you can see, I'm madly obsessed with Emily Song, just cause she is who she is. I've known her for just over a year, and I can truly call her one of my favorite people in the world. HAHAHA this thing might seem like an essay to you, but this is the very shell of things that I like about her (Just shows how much good things there are about her). Emily, if you ever stumble upon this blog, I hope you know that whatever happens in the world, I'll be there for you. GOTCHA BACK HOMIE!

-Nahum

Hope you enjoyed this lovey dovey blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment