Monday, March 28, 2011

Day Thirty-seven

March 28, 2011

I was going to write about this in yesterday's blog but that would have made my post too long. So a couple of days ago some guys grafitti'ed my school. So in order to fix the rainbow of colors on the wall, my school hired some painters to paint over the walls. So as they were painting I went outside my classroom to go to the bathroom. And as I opened the door I accidentally bumped into one of the painters, and we had a.....interesting conversation.

Nahum-Red
Painter-Blue

"Oh I'm sorry."
"What did you do?"
"What?"
"What are you sorry about?"
"Uhhhhhhh-"
"You shouldn't be sorry. You should be on your way."

The painter was TICKED off! Did I do something wrong? Is saying sorry rude sometimes? I don't know. This wasn't really an important part of my day, but it was definitely memorable.

-Nahum

No comments:

Post a Comment