Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day Thirty-five

March 8, 2011

A good thing and a bad thing happened to me today.

So starting with the bad. I walk into English class finding out that there was homework due today. I look at my seat partner and ask, "Homework? What homework?" (The worst part was, it was block day today, which meant that class was twice as long as usual). I had to suffer waiting in my seat hoping that the teacher forgot there was homework due today for a little under two hours. The first hour past by and I started to get more comfortable and relaxed, the teacher didn't show any sign of awareness. 15 minutes left of class, he talks about the homework due tomorrow and finishes his lecture. 5 minutes left of class everyone starts to pack up and he says "See you Thursday, kids." And right as he said that, WITH FOUR MINUTES LEFT OF CLASS, a mysterious voice in the corner says, "What about the homework?" I was ready to punch that girl in the nose. Why the hell would you say that?!?!?! Do you like screwing people over??? GAHHHHHHH so yeah I got a zero on that assignment, THANKS A LOT $(#*($*@#($*@#)($&@#)($*@#)(%$#()%^*@$$.

Well, on the flip side, I had a really fun talk with my parents. So today while eating, we started talking about sex. hahahah it's not like they were teaching me about the bird and the bee, they were talking about what I should do. It was funny cause my mom wanted me to search for the perfect girl and my dad wanted me to be a pimp. HAHAHAHA. So my dad's giving me all these advice that I need to use in order to get the honeys! I listened, but there is no way in hell I'm going to use them ahahhah. We talked about girls, sex, plastic surgery, make-up, the whole shabang. I love my parents. Even though we fight a lot, at the end of the day, they're still my parents, and I couldn't ask for a better pair.

-Nahum

No comments:

Post a Comment