Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day Twenty-four

November 21, 2010

So yesterday I came home from volunteer and my parents said "Let's go!" I asked them where we are going and they said they found a newspaper ad that sold a nice car for really cheap. and then I asked who it was for. They looked at me and they told me that they were buying me a car. At that moment angels from the heavens came down and started dancing and singing. At that exact moment I pissed my pants. So we stayed at the dealership for around 4 hours and I finally got my car!!! SEXAY!!! and after that I met up with Emily and Cindy and we watched Harry Potter with Jonathan. after that it was like midnight so we ate in n out and called it a day. But yes, important news of the day is that I got me a sexy car (=
-Nahum

No comments:

Post a Comment