Friday, November 26, 2010

Day Twenty-four

November 26, 2010

Today, well yesterday now, i became my family taxi. now my parents can go party and get drunk while i drive them home. hahahah. so today (yesterday) was thanksgiving and what i did was give thanks. yeah i went to my dad's store and i gave out free hotdogs. free dogs, free drinks, free condiments, free napkins, free utensils, the whole shabang. well i started working at 11 and i ended at 4. these group of four kids kept taking food, going around the block, coming back, and eating more dogs. hahahah those kids. well after i stained my shirt with ketchup and mustard i went to my uncle's house and had a thanksgiving dinner. ate some STEAK and played some yugioh with my cousins (= after hanging out with the fam i went over to my dad's best friend's house. there i just messed around with my dad's friend's son. he's like a childhood friend, so we start laughing when we are around each other. after my parents got drunk and i dragged them to the car but as i was leaving, my dad's friend (who was totally wasted) came up to my car window and gave me some MULLAH! i love drunk people <3 after that i drove my parents home safely. all in all it was a day filled with a lot of driving.

-Nahum

No comments:

Post a Comment