Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day Twenty-one

November 4th, 2010

So today I ate out with the fam. we ate at this korean place, you know, the usual thursday night business. so me and my parents started talking about memories we had about the past. we went all the way from going to hawaii to the time i was in diapers. we talked a lot, but there was one really funny story.

so the story starts out with me at kindergarten. i was your average joe asian kid with the big head and the sexy combed hair. so my parents were at work and i was just chilling in the playground. i decided to go on the see-saw with one of my girl friends (yeah that's what's up. i was a pimp! justkidding). so yeah there i was just minding my own business, and then some jealous guy came up to me and pushed me off the see-saw, my muscles weren't as developed at that time, so i couldn't teach him a lesson. but i got hurt and i think i started to cry? not sure. so i went to the nurse's office and something happened in the nurses office, and i barfed and fainted. so the ambulance came and everything and i went to the emergency room.

i was completely fine, i didn't feel a thing, but my parents didn't know that. when my parents got the call from work, they went bonkers! my dad got the call first and headed on out to the er before my mom found out. SO i was kinda a momma's boy when i was younger, so when my mom found out that i was in the emergency room, he was about to start ripping out her hair. she was EXTREMELY worried. so my mom got out of work ASAP and drove her call through LA traffic and to the hospital. she SPRINTED to the er and then to my room. out of breath, she opened the door and there my dad and i were....watching dragon ball z on the hospital bed tv. yup, we were lying on the bed watching goku poke freiza with his yellow hair. and my mom was walking in ready to start crying her eyes out. hahahahahahah. good times.

-Nahum

No comments:

Post a Comment