Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day Five

March 10, 2010

Today after school, I went to go play golf at Brookeside (golf course). My mom dragged me along so that I can schedule my first lesson with a new teacher. His name was Larry, but if you are my mom, you would call him Rarry. Well we scheduled a lesson and i started just hitting some balls. I went to the mat right next to these two black guys. They were the FUNNIEST guys EVER. One of them was really tall and around 60 years old and the other one was small and around 70. The big black guy talked like Dave Chappelle, so he would cuss after every other word, and the small black talked like the guy from "Can I Have Your Number". So the the tall one was talking about how his ex-wife came back to his house. And she turned on the fan. And the big black guy said, "Turn off that motha-f*cking fan! Are you the one paying for the motha-f*cking electricity bill? I don't think so, bitch! Now you turn that sh*t off, or I will make you turn that sh*t off!" I couldn't golf cause I was so distracted. But hearing an angry black guy rant...it's ALL worth it.

And after I golfed for a while, I drove my mom's car at the parking lot. I was drifting and what not so my mom told me to get on the street. So I went on the street and I was driving like a pro...until a car came right behind me. I got nervous and I started slowing down. And then the car honked at me. I wasn't going slow, I was just trying to be under the speed limit...by 30 mph.

-Nahum

1 comment:

  1. You and me are racing, this saturday, 3:00 AM, Angeles Crest. Don't bring the range rover.

    ReplyDelete