Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day Six

March 13, 2010

So tomorrow is daylight savings. You will never see the clock hit 12:00. It will go from 11:59 to 1:00. What a shame. So sadly we get one less hour of sleep. Such a shame. I think we should get school off the day after daylight savings, just to get back on track.

Okay, so the creepiest thing happened to me. I was on Facebook and this Taiwanese girl requests to be my friend. Since I doubt she could confuse me with some other fellow named Nahum Kim, I added her. So I went on her profile, and looked through her pictures. I didn't recognize her at all. So i went and asked her how she knew me. So she said, " i saw your value in FRIENDS FOR SALE is just a 100k. i kinda made it 100million. :) hope you dont mind though."...WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!??! i deleted that stalker. Hope I never bump into that girl.

-Nahum
She looked something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment