Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day One

March 4, 2010

Today I got a call from LDC (leadership development camp). I signed up to be a staff and i was getting an interview through the phone. When i received the phone call i started shaking cause i was so nervous. i picked up the phone. I said, "HhhhhHHHHello?" My voiced cracked like i went to puberty all over again. I did the interview, had a few slip-ups but came out of it alive. I talked about what i would do to contribute to the camp and all the things i have already done. After the interview the interviewer told me, "Don't worry. You did a good job." WOOHOO! im afraid i wont make it though... that would suck. well as i was "studying" i came across a song i used to listen to frequently. Prince of Peace. It's bomb.

-Nahum


No comments:

Post a Comment