Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day Three

March 6, 2010

Today i ate a freaking purple potato!! At first it was so gross that i didn't want to eat it. But after i ate it, i couldn't stop eating. Ate like 48390483290482390 pieces. give it a try! you won't regret it!

After eating, I went to cemetery to visit my grandparents. Even though it was raining, it was refreshing just relaxing next to their tombstones. Even though i was young, I remember my grandparents like they were taking care of me yesterday. Because my parents were off at work and providing the roof over our family's heads, my grandparents had to take care of me most of the time. They are the reason i sit on my chair a certain way, the reason why i eat my food a certain way, and that is why i write a certain way. If it weren't for them i would be a totally different person. And i will always pray for them.

And i hung out with two of the fellahs today too. They suck at picking yellow/green onions. But we had fun! we had a blast. And we spent around 6 hours just playing around. Another day, another dollar spent... or thirty dollars.

-Nahum

No comments:

Post a Comment